Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mothers' day

Posted by Eunieece



Happy Mothers' day to my mother and yours. :)
Would like to share bit of my mom here:
Back to my childhood memories( before 13yrs old). She is actually quite fierce. She don't allow me to go out to play in playground till late evening. She love scolding me. Due to that, I do not like to let her know when I get injured. Cos I am sure she will scold me if i get hurt. But she is always there when I get involved in any activities especially my sport competitions. She always came to support me even when she is working. Then I knew that, whatever she did is just her way in showing her love to me. There are still a lot more about my childhood with her but I am not gonna tell it all here cos it will be pages then.
Now, we are all grown up and we all went out for studies or work. We have less time to accompany our parent. I just came back to my home last Fri and is going back to work place tomorrow. Yeah, came back for Mothers' day. Is just a short period gathering with them. Mum will be very busy when we all came back to home. She will cook our favorite dishes( she had 5 children, each with diff. tastes) for us and stand for the whole day in kitchen. She is sleeping now after a tiring day. She is not scolding anymore. I think she is getting old but I have less time to accompany her.
I guess every mother out there are the same as my mother. The love showered by our mother is so grand that we do not know how to return to them. She sacrifice herself for us and yet we still having argument with her? She is trying to talk to us but are we not taking it for granted? She is trying to please us but why are we hard to please her back? We go back to her when we face problem. She is always there when we need her. She weather the storm with us. I truly appreciate that. She did the best for us but not herself. I wanna accompany her more, the best thing I can do is breakfast with her in the morning and share her problem like a friend.
What can we do better now? I think our mother needs our care, care, care and care. We can say I love you to our spouse, so I think we should practice it on our parents too. Showing how much we love them and care for them as much as we can now. Is our turn to take care of them. I know we can do it better. I love you.

3 comments:

LeeLee said...

Yup, my mum used to scold too whenever i get hurt, say tat will get an ugly scar and whenever there is a scar on my body, my mum really cares a lot and try to find way to heal it, haha....

Yea, should love our family more since they are the only person that never leave us no matter how hard is our life, no matter how annoying are we, no matter how bad we are, they are always with us and i know, this is wat call family.

Suddenly i think of Lilo and Stitch, saying that, "Ohana" means "family", "family" means "no one gets left behind" =)

Eunieece said...

I agree with you LeeLee. :)

shufang(^o^) said...

i love my mummy~

Post a Comment